East Central Regional Library is now offering pre-overdue email notices for all patrons with a valid email address. Can you remember when your items are due? Would you like to save on fines and never have overdues again?
In late December 2011, ECRL starting sending patron’s courtesy reminders via email 3 days before their items were due. This gives you time to either find the item sand return them or renew them.
If you are not already receiving these pre-overdue courtesy notices from East Central Regional Library, all we need is a valid email account from you. Patrons may sign up for this service on the ECRL Online Catalog.
Follow the following steps to complete the process:
1. Click on My Account.
2. Enter your username and password
3. Click on change email address
4. Enter your current password and new email address
5. Click Submit
6. Click on Account Preferences from the Menu at the top
7. In the drop down menu under Default Hold Notification Method, choose email only
8. You will now receive your pre-overdue courtesy notification notice and your hold notices via email.
Call your local ECRL branch if you need assistance.
Youth & Community Services Librarian