Take a ghostly journey to some of the most haunted places in Minnesota with paranormal researcher, author, and lecturer Chad Lewis. From hunting vampires in Transylvania to chasing ghosts in Ireland castles, Lewis brings 18 years of paranormal experience to his presentations.
In Minnesota’s Most Haunted Locations-The Scariest Places in Minnesota, Lewis will discuss phenomena such as wandering ghosts in the North Woods, a haunted B&B in Wabasha and graveyard apparitions in our own backyards.
Come if you dare and discover that no place in Minnesota is without its own hauntings:
- Monday, Oct. 1, Chisago Lakes Area Library, 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 6, McGregor Public Library, 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 22, Princeton Area Library, 6:30 p.m.
In addition, Lewis will be showcasing over 100 bizarre and “hidden” newspaper stories from Minnesota in another presentation, Bizarre History of Minnesota—Strange Stories from our Past:
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, Pine City Public Library, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 8, Cambridge Public Library, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, Mora Public Library, 6:30 p.m.
Everyone is encouraged to read this year’s ECRL Reads title, The Fate of Mercy Alban, a spine-tingling, modern-day haunted house story set on Lake Superior by award-winning Minnesota novelist Wendy Webb.
ECRL Reads is funded with money from Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.