Please note the updated hours, effective as of Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
|Monday||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Express Service||Computer Appointments|
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m||Express Service||Computer Appointments|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Express Service||Computer Appointments|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Express Service||Computer Appointments|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Express Service||Computer Appointments|
Services Currently Being Offered in This Location:
- Express Service
- Computer Appointments
- Curbside Pickup
- No appointment? Drive-up service is available
- Arrive during library curbside hours
- Text “BOOK” to 320-299-4130 to initiate your pick up. Follow the texting prompts and provide the requested information.
- Once you’ve completed the texting sequence, your information will be visible to library staff inside.
- Staff will check out your materials and bring them outside.
- Please remain at the curb until your items are ready and wait to retrieve them until after staff has returned to the building.
Learn about East Central Regional Library’s COVID-19 response.
106 First Street SE
PO Box 336
Hinckley, MN 55037
Phone: (320) 384-6351
Fax: (320) 384-9931