How Have Our Services Have Changed?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the library environment and services have been modified:
- An appointment is necessary to use a computer (see below).
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy and in accordance with CDC and MDH guidance, unvaccinated patrons should wear a mask. Masks will be available if you need one.
- The environment in the library has been modified:
- A sneeze guard has been placed on the service desk.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Children’s play areas/equipment will not be available.
- All staff will be wearing a mask.
- Restrooms are available.
- Please limit the duration of your visit.
- Please visit in groups of two or less.
- Children age 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not visit the library. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste